- If you are hiking camping , but can’t see the scenery in the distance, this binoculars can help you see the scenery in the distance.
- also If you like hunting, watching concerts, watching birds, watching animals, watching games, I think this binoculars is essential.
- Outdoor enthusiast love this binoculars because it is lightweight, easy to carry, high quality, and Clear imaging.
- This is a high cost of roof binoculars, mining for optical glass lenses and coated with multilayer coating, no color cast is not distorted image, the picture clear and sharp.
- Mirror body size is moderate, easy to carry
- Multi-coated optics & BK-7 prisms: Telescope uses multi-coated optical glass lens, the image does not cast distortion, is bright and clea
- Twist-up eyecups effectively eliminate stray light interference, to obtain a more pure imaging
- Usage: First use the left eyepiece to emphasize the most clear, then mobilize the right eyepiece focusing ring to the right eyepiece clearest later use only the center focus
1. Why choose the roof binoculars instead of Porro binoculars?
The roof binoculars is moderately sized and easy to carry. Porro binocualrs is bulky and cumbersome. The roof binoculars is more suitable for hand-held than Porro binoculars. It is more suitable for hiking,camping, traveling, watching concerts, bird watching etc.
2,Why choose SVBONY?
SVBONY is a professional optical company in China. We have professional factories and designers. High quality is our pursuit. We provide the best service to our customers.
3.What should I do if there is damage in transit?
We always use three-proof (moisture-proof, pressure-proof and shock-proof) measures for the packaging of the telescope! Ensure that the product is delivered safely to your hand. If the product is lost or damaged on the way, our store is responsible!
4,What is the after-sales and warranty?
The product provides a one-year free warranty. We will carefully check the packaging before shipment. If you have any questions, please contact us in time. We will give you a satisfactory answer.
5,How to use binoculars?
step1 :twist the eyecup;Friends who don’t wear glasses will twist up the eye cup, and friends who wear glasses will twist down the eye cup.
step2 :Adjusting the distance of pupil;Move the spacing between the two barrels and adjust to the same distance as your eye, so that the image can be overlapped.
step3 :focusing;Turn the focus wheel slowly to adjust the sharpness.
step4 :Supplemental parallax adjustment;Some people have different degrees of eyesight, such as 100 degrees in the left eye and 300 degrees in the right eye. After taking off the glasses, the observation will reveal that the eyes cannot be seen at the same time because the eyes have parallax. At this time, you can turn the centering focus wheel to make the left eye clear, then slowly turn the right eyepiece or the parallax compensation to fine-tune it. Both eyes can observe the clear image at the same time.
- 1 x SVBONY 10×42 Binoculars Telescope
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Neck Strap
- 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Lens Cover
- 1 x User Manual